Saturday, February 13, 2010

Diversity: Gucci vs Chanel?

Before I begin, I would like to wish all of my friends, no matter where you are, a Happy and Prosperous Year of the Tiger. For me, it's been a couple of days of mixed news, but since it's supposed to be a happy occasion, let me just think of the positives... I am becoming an uncle soon!!!!!!!!
-
When I was leaving for Malaysia from the Suvarnabumi airport, I stumbled across some deities doing a tug of war using a poor 3-headed snake:



The purple deity looks as if he was coordinating the event. So naturally I had to look left and right to observe the 2 teams competing.
To my astonishment, the team on my left was representing Gucci. It has the help of the 3-headed snake as well. So I couldnt resist but to turn to my right. Hoho...... not bad.... the Right team is representing Chanel!!
-
Who wins then? I'm not sure, they seem evenly matched. I think they are just trying to summarize Thailand's diversity in a nutshell.

-

Gong Xi Fa Cai! And this is the last year I can say 红包拿来!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever comments you have, please feel free to write them here! I appreciate receiving feedback of your feelings after reading my blog and I promise I will respond to your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...