Saturday, December 11, 2010

A song that will forever be etched in our hearts


The Stranger in Bangkok and Co's special wedding surprise for Li Li!


Everyone who has made the effort to drop by this blogpost, please give this video a chance and share our joy. I would like to hereby give another round of thanks to Jay, Daniel, Chye Hou and Aaren Tan for making this possible!

歌曲/Song Title:我给你幸福 (I give you happiness)
歌手/Original Singers: 动力火车 Power Station
深深爱一个人
原来可以改造灵魂
不再做率性的人
讲什么都认真

宁愿像个神灯
你的梦都想去完成
你是我的美好我的责任
真爱让人无所不能
给我全世界也不在乎v1
失去一切也不想要被弥补v2

chorus
我只要你靠近看清楚
我的情感到什么浓度
当你眼睛起雾
感动会在心里跳最美的舞
我只要你在爱的沿路
感受一个晴朗的国度
当你脚步停住
情绪都被照顾不再起伏
我给你幸福

只给你幸福

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever comments you have, please feel free to write them here! I appreciate receiving feedback of your feelings after reading my blog and I promise I will respond to your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...