Thursday, October 2, 2014

The daily selfie with Noah

Since I took over the job of sending Noah to school, I made it a point to take a daily selfie with my dearest son, who totally cooperated with me, well, most of the time anyway.

It's been a really tough couple of weeks with him recently, with him battling the many changes of going to school, having an unfamiliar confinement lady at home, and of course grappling with the appearance of a baby sister.

I do not expect him to understand completely what's happening, but some days get really really bad.

The daily selfie compilation

After a particularly difficult night, I decided to make a collage of our nice selfies together, to remind myself that for every difficult moment, there are countless beautiful ones.

May today be a better day.

4 comments:

  1. Those are some sweet and precious moments with your son!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Susan, they certainly are! I will continue taking them until he doesn't want to anymore!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's difficult to remember the bad times anyway.... unless they are VERY VERY BAD..... lol

      Delete

Whatever comments you have, please feel free to write them here! I appreciate receiving feedback of your feelings after reading my blog and I promise I will respond to your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...